Property Details for MLS® # A1066728
30 Ridge Pointe Drive, Heritage Pointe
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: A1066728
- Size: 0.28 acres
- Price: $750,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1994
Beautiful, very bright and well maintained bungalow with fully developed walkout basement with a forest of mature trees as your backdrop at The Ridge at Heritage Pointe, a 36 unit bare land condominium complex featuring estate homes steps away from the prestigious Heritage Pointe Golf Course (restaurant too!). Located on .28 acre beautifully treed lot which is huge but it boasts irrigation and lawn care which is taken care of for you. Wildlife abounds -- deer, coyotes, rabbits, bobcats, squirrels, partridges, blue jays, wax wings, and hummingbirds. Home boasts fresh paint, 9 foot ceilings, incredible number of huge windows, heated tile floors in entrance and bathrooms, heated garage floor (no more wet vehicles or garage floor). Master bedroom and 2 lower bedrooms, all generously sized and all with closet organizers and en suites. Master has great walk in closet and 5 piece en suite with jetted tub, separate shower and dual vanity. Corner den is located by front entrance for home office needs and nearby is the half bath. Kitchen has solid surface countertops, central island with cooktop and retractable fan, window over the sink, coffee cabinet, adjoining cozy breakfast nook with two way gas fireplace shared with living room, plus access to rear deck with gas outlet and fabulous treed view. Spacious laundry with sink, walk in closet/mud room is off hallway from kitchen to garage entry. Immense living room and inviting dining room are great for entertaining with privacy double doors leading to the kitchen. Walkout level has huge family room with gas fireplace and soft lighting emanating from crown moldings, double glass doors lead to backyard patio. Both bedrooms and family room have aluminum roll shutters across back of home for privacy. Both generous sized bedrooms have closet organizers and private full baths with heated tile floors (one bath is also accessible from family room). Huge storage room and mechanical/storage room complete this level. Driveway is curved and extended and could park an additional 5 vehicles outside of garage. Back of home and backyard have stunning treed views over the ridge and golf course beyond for relaxation and plenty of privacy with the fabulous forest of mature trees. Steps away from golfing. You can live the Country Residential life while staying close to the city. Monthly fees of $273 cover snow removal from driveways and roadways, lawn care including fertilization, spring and fall clean up, and irrigation result in very lush lawns. Regular emails to residents about what is happening in the community. Pets are welcome. Firehall, mini mall (gas station with car wash and country market, Crowfoot Wine & Spirits, Stockman's Restaurant & Lounge, Pizza on Pointe, chiropractor/massage, medical clinic & aesthetics, pharmacy, dental, spa & coffee bar, pet hospital, preschool with before/after school care) at the Village Centre at Pine Creek Road, Heritage Pointe. Fabulous opportunity, fabulous community!!!
Contact Tessa Corley-Rae & Maria Corley About MLS® A1066728
Tessa Corley-Rae & Maria Corley , 403.478.1232 at Real Estate Professionals Inc., 202, 5403 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3B 4Z1
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1066728
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 1994
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Close to Clubhouse,No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Many Trees,On Golf Course,Private,Views
- Total Floor Area: 1,904 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Yes
- City: Heritage Pointe
- Postal Code: T1S 4H1
- Included: Retractable hood fan over cooktop, 4 shelving units in garage, 5 shelving units in family room, built-in shelving in mechanical room and storage room, workbench in mechanical room.
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Separate/Exterior Entry, Finished, Walk-Out, Separate/Exterior Entry, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Tile
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Close to Clubhouse, No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Many Trees, On Golf Course, Private, Views
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: S
- Frontage: 21.65M 71`0" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Additional Parking, Aggregate, Insulated, Concrete Driveway, Double Garage Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Heated Garage, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Heating: Boiler,Central,In Floor,Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas,Zoned
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Heritage Pointe Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.